Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thoughts

Sometimes I dream, and when I do the dreams sometimes come out as these amazing movie scripts. When I wake up I'm like... "what a great storyline!" I wish I could do something with these ideas.

Easter was amazing this year. I forgot my camera (darn)! We were on Thomas' grandparents' ranch. It is beautiful there. And the weather was perfect! I finally got some sun on my skin. I LOVE the sun. I wish it could be summer all year long, I would be VERY happy about that. Anyway, it was perfect on Easter. Sunny and warm, with the green rolling hills, orange trees and geraniums. It was prefect. The only thing missing was the ocean. (but I'm such a santa cruz water baby)

On days like today (when the weather is getting cooler again and the clouds are moving in) I wish I was living down south again. One day... :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh how different you and I are. I love the cool months full of sweaters, hot cocoa, Christmas, crunching leaves on cold pavement...

Summers are so warm and I don't like them. :)

Heehee

stephen said...

Nazi? Harsh, man.