Tuesday, March 11, 2008




I love the smell of Spring. A concoction of grass, cool air, and newly blooming flowers. Mmmmm. I have been keeping my window open at night, and in the morning this fresh scent greets me accompanied by the sound of birds chirping. It's like something from a Disney movie, I know, but I can't help but fall more in love with nature because of it. There is something about being sick, it's almost like a resurrection or sorts. After being so sick, and stuck in the house, the sunny day outdoors has a brand new gleam to it. My senses are re-awakened and I can appreciate things more than I did before. And I've always been a sucker for sunny weather, and flowers.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, good. Seems you're feeling better. If you can smell those flowers, that's a good sign. Breathing through the nose is something we all take for granted until we're sick.

Kimberly said...

And when will you be moving down here again? Any guesstimate?